is the drive of the future
Do you have questions?
We have the answers!
There is both an Android and an iOS app 16 languages, like in German, English, French and Dutch, among others.
- Charging, refuelling, parking, washing - the fully integrated mobility solution that no one else has!
- Find DKV charging points incl. the current availability of the charging point without registration
- Direct charging in the app at selected stations
- Charging point details, e.g. price, plug type, power, charging point operator, address
- Numerous filter options, e.g. plug type, power, show only available charging points, charging point operator
- Intelligent route planning incl. recommended charging stops for pure electric vehicles
Registration takes place in the Cockpit. New users (cardholders) can be created in the system. The complete card number, name and e-mail of the new user are required.
Alternatively, it is possible register here.
After receiving the registration you will receive an initial password within 3 working days. During the first log-in, this must then be reassigned.
In principle, DKV customers are subject to the DKV data protection guidelines, which are available on the DKV homepage.
- Location (optional for better usability when finding stations; data is not stored).
- Bluetooth (optional)
- Camera (optional, for scanning the column number and taking photos in case of error messages, such as column damaged, inaccessible, etc.)
- Search (optional, to make the app searchable)
- Notifications (optional, for information related to the charging process, such as "charging process finished").
- Background updates (optional, results in regular updates to the app).
- Mobile data (theoretically optional, but without this option I can only use the app in WLAN and that might be difficult on the road)
Access to contact data explicitly does not take place!
Should there still be concerns, an anonymous account creation under general mail addresses and without naming the driver is basically possible.
At over 90% of the charging points, access is also possible without an app using only the card. Your customer advisor will be happy to provide you with a list of all charging points with information on the respective access card on request. In the future, we are striving for a web-based map solution that can be viewed by anyone without an app or registration.
You can use the "Forgotten password" link in the cockpit or app to have a link to reset your password sent to the e-mail address you have stored.
Please send a blocking e-mail with the complete card number, name and e-mail of the user to email@example.com . You will receive a corresponding blocking confirmation from DKV.
The charging process can be started as usual by holding the card in front of the RFID reader. Alternatively, if no RFID reader is available, the charging process can now be started directly from the app. Authorization takes place automatically via the app login that was performed in advance.
The charging process can be ended as usual via the car or simply in the app (End charging process).
The charging processes are billed via the DKV invoice.
Your DKV card is automatically stored in the app when you register it as a payment method. It is not possible to add further means of payment.
Charging station providers offer various processes for activating a charging process. At over 90% of DKV charging points, access is also possible without an app, using only the card. If an RFID reader is available, the card can simply be held up to the reader for authorization.
No, it is currently not possible to register the @home and @work box in the app.
The EMAID (starting with DEDMB) is their identification number in e-mobility, which is regularly used for support requests. So if you contact a charging station operator at a charging station, please use your EMAID for identification.
If you have any questions, please contact your known customer advisor or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
As of version 8.5,1 the DKV Mobility App provides the charging points.
The operating systems are available for Android users from version 6 and for iOS users from version 12.