Toll information for Italy
A toll is charged on all trucks using the 6,600 km of motorways (autostrade) in Italy. Expressways (strada extraurbana principale or “superstrada”), on the other hand, are free of toll.
Guideline for trucks
Toll settlement in Italy is now so easy with the DKV BOX ITALIA On the motorways subject to toll, you need only the DKV BOX ITALIA. This brings the following advantages:
- Cost-effective alternative, suitable for vehicles > 3.5 t
- Toll transactions transferred daily
- Settlement of toll charges on Italian motorways
- All toll transactions clearly set out in a single DKV invoice
- Passages and invoices displayed in DKV eREPORTING
- Transparent customer invoicing for all countries
- Toll refund for CONSORZIO DKV customers
- Professional, committed and regionally based customer service
Moreover, with the DKV BOX EUROPE , you can drive flexibly across Europe and have the toll in Italy likewise collected automatically.
Invoicing via DKV BOX ITALIA
- On-board unit (OBU) exclusively for the collection and invoicing of Italian motorway toll charges.
Benefit from the advantages of CONSORZIO DKV and save
Become a member of CONSORZIO DKV and gain from attractive annual rebates of the toll in Italy. From the first transaction, members receive the highest possible rebate based on the total kilometres driven by all CONSORZIO DKV members.
Payment via Telepass
Of course, you also have the option of settling toll fees charged by the operator Telepass via the on-board unit.
When ordering, please fill in the following forms:
Ordering Telepass (PDF)
In case of blocking, return or change of license plate, please use the following form:
Would you also like to benefit from the DKV advantages?
We will be pleased to call you back.
Please enter your company name.
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your phone number so we can contact you.