Join us and shape the mobility of tomorrow with us!
As part of a leading European B2B platform for on-the-road payment solutions, we work – soon with you? – in an exciting environment.
As a committed employer, we focus on the development of our employees. We believe that the success of our company is only possible if individuals can develop their full potential. We work as an interdisciplinary team-of-teams and are on the same page to achieve our goals. Our tasks are defined by our purpose: To drive the transition towards an efficient and sustainable future of mobility.
We offer you exciting opportunities to help shape the mobility of tomorrow in a dynamic and agile environment. Our approximately 1,900 employees throughout Europe are united by a common passion: to give their best, every day, for our customers in more than 50 European service countries.
DKV Mobility in numbers
Our purpose is what drives us. Mobility thrives on movement, dynamism and constant change. The purpose we have developed for DKV Mobility is therefore also an anchor that constantly reminds us of what we want to achieve:
To drive the transition towards an efficient and sustainable future of mobility
With us, you can get started from day one. Find the job that suits you now!To the job vacancies
Benefits at DKV Mobility
- Compensation in line with the market
- Bonus scheme depending on your function
- Attractive corporate-pension plan (30% employer-financed contribution)
- Do up to 40% of your work from anywhere in Germany
- Workation: Do up to 20 days/year of your work in other European countries
- State-of-the-art workplaces & technology
- Natural retreats
- Parent-child offices
- Employee counseling and family service
- Health checks (e.g. skin cancer screening)
- Health days & events
- Cooperation with various fitness studios
- Subsidized canteen
- Learning on site, digitally and in programs
- Individual learning (e.g. with LinkedIn Learning)
- Award-winning "Who knows, teaches" initiatives
- High potential programs and offerings for all career paths
- DKV Card: Discounts through the DKV Card Climate +Charge for up to 2 private vehicles.
- Leasing subsidy for two JobBikes
- Parking spaces and charging options for e-cars and e-bikes in our underground parking garage
- Subsidized job ticket
- 30 vacation days + special vacation days
- Events (e.g. summer party)
- Corporate volunteering (e.g. Community Day)
- Barista bar
- Shopping benefits
Our company comes alive through our employees. Together we take care of our communities, celebrate parties and enjoy successes and awards.Read social stories
DKV Mobility Benelux is a highly competitive player in the field of mobility solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
We stand for 50 years of successful business, happy clients and fun at work
Established in 1979, DKV Mobility Italy is today a highly competitive player in the field of mobility solutions
Established in 2008, DKV Mobility Romania has in the meantime become a highly competitive player in the field of mobility solutions
DKV Mobility Poland – A trusted partner of high-quality mobility services for truck and car fleets for more than 30 years.
DKV Mobility Baltics – a trusted partner of high-quality mobility services for truck and car fleets – for more than 15 years.
DKV Mobility Czech Republic – For more than 30 years, we have been a reliable partner and supplier of top mobility services.
DKV Mobility Turkey – A trusted partner of high-quality mobility services for international truck fleets for more than 15 years
DKV Mobility Hungary – A trusted partner of high-quality mobility services for truck and car fleets for more than 30 years.
Welcome to our headquarters in Ratingen
DKV Mobility Scandinavia - A trusted partner of high-quality mobility services for truck and car fleets for more than 30 years.
Be part of our team
It is that simple
You have found a job that suits you and want to know what happens next? Here, you will gain insight into how we get to know each other, which steps are part of your application and how we introduce ourselves to you.Learn more
- You apply online
- Your documents will be reviewed
- We get to know each other online
- In the second interview we get to know each other on site
- We decide for each other
- Your onboarding starts