Choose a country:
Toll information for Croatia
Toll charges in Croatia must be paid for the use of all motorways (PDF) and are based on the number of driven kilometres. Vehicles of all categories in Croatia are liable to pay tolls, but the toll charges for vehicles in categories I, II, III and IV can be paid through DKV Mobility.
Toll provider: HRVATSKE AUTOCESTE d.o.o. (HAC), Autocesta Zagreb Macelj Ltd (AZM)
Guideline for trucks
The ENC on-board unit (ENC OBU) for the toll networks of the Croatian motorway operators HAC and ARZ, which account for approximately 89% of the whole Croatian motorway network, can be obtained through DKV Mobility.
This OBU can be used to pay the toll charges for vehicles in categories I, II, III and IV cash-free.
At the operator AZM, the toll can only be paid with the DKV Card or with the local AZM Prepaid Card. This can be purchased on site with the DKV Card.
HRVATSKE AUTOCESTE d.o.o. (HAC)
- Complete the quick and simple registration process at an HAC point of sale
- Obtain the post-payment on-board unit (OBU) for categories I to IV using the DKV CARD
- Attach it inside the vehicle
- Use the time-saving ENC lanes at the toll booths
The ENC toll box can be quickly and easily reinitialised to suit a new mode of use directly at a POS : a pre-payment box can be made into a post-payment box without the user having to return the box.
Autocesta Zagreb Macelj Ltd (AZM)
- With the DKV Card directly at the express lanes of the freeway
- With the AZM Prepaid Card at the express lanes of the freeway
- The prepaid AZM Card can be purchased at any AZM POS or at the lanes for manual payment
Would you also like to benefit from the DKV advantages?
We will be pleased to call you back.