Choose a country:
Toll information for Bulgaria
Bulgaria has a satellite-based toll system (no barriers) for all its motorways and national roads. All vehicles are subject to tolls.
DKV Mobility now offers you 3 clever and convenient toll solutions for Bulgaria. Simply choose from an OBU, toll ticket (relational ticket) or e-vignette and drive off stress-free. DKV looks after everything else.
- OBU for frequent drivers
- Toll ticket for occasional drivers
- E-vignette for vehicles up to and including 3.5 t
Toll Provider: BG Toll
Guideline for trucks
Vehicles over 3.5 t
You can automatically settle the toll either using the DKV BOX EUROPE or the Bulgarian on-board unit (OBU). Occasional drivers can also book a toll ticket through DKV for the routes they wish to drive.
The toll is calculated based on
- Number of kilometres driven
- Emission class
- Number of axles
- Vehicle weight (>3.5 t to12 t and >12 t)
- Truck or coach
- Class of road
Vehicles up to and including 3.5 t
You will need a digital vignette in Bulgaria for cars and light goods vehicles up to 3.5 t.
You can choose from a weekend, week, month, 3-month or an annual vignette. Bulgarian vignettes can also be booked through DKV.
Tunnels & Bridges
Our customers can settle tolls for the following bridges simply and straightforwardly with the DKV CARD:
- Danube Bridge 1/ Friendship Bridge between Ruse and Giurgiu (Bulgaria – Romania)
- Danube Bridge 2 between Vidin and Calafat Giurgiu (Bulgaria – Romania)