All information about toll
Choose a country:
Toll information for Belarus
The distance-based electronic truck toll in Belarus applies to all vehicles with a permissible total weight > 3.5 tonnes and to coaches. The toll is collected only by an On Board Unit (OBU).
The operator is BelToll and the toll road network covers a length of over 2,700 km. It concerns the routes: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7 and P1.
Toll provider: BelToll
Guideline for trucks
Categories and toll charges
The toll charge you pay depends on the:
- Distance driven
- Number of axles
All toll tariffs are invoiced without value added tax (Number of axles / Tariff):
- 2 / EUR 0.09 per km
- 3 / EUR 0.115 per km
- ≥ 4 / EUR 0.145 per km
On first registration, please send the following supporting documents to DKV. The contract and the vehicle list are generated automatically by the online registration tool. The contract needs only to be signed by you:
- Filled in and signed contract (original)
- Filled in vehicle list
- Copy of the vehicle documents
- The supporting document verifying the emission class, if not indicated in the vehicle documents
- Copy of the company documentation (e.g. commercial register printout or registration with a trade licensing authority)
- Power of attorney (is necessary only if the signatory to the contract is not the legally authorised representative of the company entered in the commercial register)
- Copy of the personal ID documentation or passport of the legally authorised representative
Picking up the OBUs at the POS
After registration and ordering, the BelToll OBU must be picked up at a BelToll point of sale (POS). The following documents need to be presented at the POS:
- Copy of the vehicle registration certificate(s)
- Power of attorney (original) – this needs to be granted to the driver by the legally authorised representative to allow the driver to pick up the OBUs and sign the vehicle list)
- Copy of the personal ID or passport of the driver who is to pick up the OBUs
Postpay and prepay procedures via on-board unit and DKV CARD.
Easily and quickly register for the toll Belarus
To register for the toll in Belarus, simply enter your data at our Customer Login and use the quick and easy DKV online registration tool for the toll in Belarus.
As soon as access has been set up, you will receive your login information by email. Use this to log in at our Customer Login and then use the quick and easy DKV online registration tool for the toll in Belarus.
If you are already registered and now wish to change your billing to DKV Euro Service for the toll in Belarus, then please get in touch with your dedicated DKV contact person .
If you are already registered and now wish to change your billing to DKV Mobility for the toll in Belarus, then please get in touch with your dedicated DKV contact person.
Become a DKV customer now and enjoy all the advantages. You will find the necessary instructions in the Becoming a customer section . Please complete the DKV Main Online User form then send it, bearing a signature and a company stamp, along with the DKV CARD application to your dedicated DKV contact person .
As soon as access has been set up, you will receive your login information by email. Then log in at our Customer Login and use the DKV online registration tool for the toll in Belarus.