Your apprenticeship as an
IT specialist for system integration
As an IT specialist for systems integration, you network hardware and software components to form larger IT systems and ensure that installed setups are always correctly configured and ready for use. In short: At DKV, you ensure that our IT, including networked communication components, functions smoothly at all times.
- Be part of the team right from the start.
- Handle daily office tasks such as preparing data, creating schedules and organizational plans, or external and internal correspondence.
- Take care of a clean order processing.
- Participate in commercial tasks in financial accounting and controlling.
- Support the HR department in various activities such as payroll accounting or recruitment.
- Coordinate and organize essential measures in marketing and sales and participate in exciting campaigns.
- Take on your first small projects together with other trainees at an early stage.
- You have a middle school diploma or high school diploma with good grades in German, mathematics and English.
- Juggling with numbers is just your thing.
- Error-free typing and good spelling are a matter of course for you.
- As a real organizational talent, you prefer to work in a structured way and always keep an overview.
- You are an open and communicative person who likes to exchange ideas with colleagues.
- Strong team - With your own mentor, you will have a personal contact person at your side throughout the entire training period.
- Qualified training - You will learn according to a structured and proven training schedule.
- Trainee bonus - In addition to a good training allowance, we will pay you half of your train ticket.
- Perfect exam preparation - You will take part in special courses for your final exam during the fall and Easter vacations.
- Best opportunities - After you successfully complete your training, you will usually be taken on by us straight away.