Registration for toll in Poland
Outside Poland, viaTOLL boxes can only be ordered if orders contain 10 boxes or more. Boxes ordered in lower numbers may be picked up at the POS.
Register in 4 simple steps
3. Add important documents
Assemble and include additional documentation:
- Copy of commercial register printout/ business registration
- Proof of VAT ID, if not included in the commercial register printout.
- Copy of the national ID card of the person signing the contract
- per vehicle, a copy of the vehicle registration certificate/ title
- Proof of emission class, if not specified on the vehicle registration certificate (e.g. CEMT licence).
- Power of attorney with help fields (PDF)
(Fill out only if: The company owner/general manager is not ordering or picking up the box in person)
Please pay attention when printing the registration documents to ensure that no symbols from the fill out guide are shown on the registration documents.
4. Original documents
Post-Pay: Please send your order to your personal DKV representative. If you don´t have the contact details ready to hand, you will find them at your responsible subsidiary .
Pre-Pay: Please submit the complete documentation to a distribution or contact point
In the pre-pay procedure, a Pre-Pay Box is purchased using the DKV CARD. This box is loaded with a toll credit prior to departure. Drivers can do this at any viaBOX distribution point in Poland.
In the post-pay procedure, the toll network records the kilometres actually covered. The charges are settled afterwards, simply and conveniently, through your viaBOX (On-Board-Unit) – so there is no need to constantly load credit.
OBU from viaToll
- This On-Board-Unit can be obtained on payment of a deposit of ca. € 30.- (120 PLN).
- The deposit is reimbursed when the OBU is properly returned. The deposit can be paid with the DKV Card!
- To pick up the viaBoxes, you will need the vehicle license plate number, original copies of the vehicle papers or copies of these, provided with an additional power of attorney.