- Handle daily office tasks such as preparing data, creating schedules and organizational plans, or external and internal correspondence.
- Take care of a clean order processing.
- Participate in commercial tasks in financial accounting and controlling.
- Support the HR department in various activities such as payroll accounting or recruitment.
- Coordinate and organize essential measures in the areas of marketing and sales and participate in exciting campaigns.
During your practical training, you will of course receive an appropriate training allowance. In addition, we will pay the tuition fees for your bachelor's degree for the duration of the standard study period of 7 semesters.
The practical part of your dual study program begins at the beginning of August at the company's headquarters in Ratingen with an apprenticeship as an office management/international management assistant.
At the same time, you will attend the FOM Hochschule for Economics and Management in Düsseldorf two to three evenings a week (and sometimes on Saturdays) to complete your bachelor's degree in International Management.