Dual study program
in business informatics and
information technology management
- Develop and maintain application software and network services.
- Manage and control commercial IT processes.
- Learn to apply basic programming techniques.
- Support your colleagues in groundbreaking projects.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our system architecture.
- Support and advise colleagues on all issues relating to our IT systems and corresponding applications.
- Use your special IT knowledge to play a significant role in project planning and implementation.
During your practical training, you will of course receive an appropriate training allowance. In addition, we will pay the tuition fees for your bachelor's degree for the duration of the standard study period of 7 semesters.
The practical part of your dual study program will start at the beginning of August 2019 at the company's headquarters in Ratingen with an apprenticeship as an information technology officer.
At the same time, you will attend the FOM University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf on two to three evenings a week (and sometimes on Saturdays) to complete your bachelor's degree in information systems.