Dual study program in
and IT specialist
- Become a professional for information and telecommunication systems.
- Operate, install and control hardware and software components.
- Install and configure networked systems.
- Ensure smooth start-up of IT systems.
- Contribute significantly to the planning and execution of projects.
- Take over the administration of essential systems and troubleshoot any faults that occur.
During your practical training, you will of course receive an appropriate training allowance. In addition, we will pay the tuition fees for your bachelor's degree for the duration of the standard study period of 7 semesters.
The practice-oriented part of your dual study program will begin at the beginning of August 2019 at the company headquarters in Ratingen with training as an IT specialist.
At the same time, you will attend the FOM University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf two to three evenings a week (and sometimes on Saturdays) to complete your bachelor's degree in business informatics.