Are you a tech-savvy with a passion for DevOps and automation?
We are seeking a skilled and motivated DevOps Specialist to join our dynamic team. As a DevOps Specialist, you will play a key role in enhancing our deployment pipelines and maintaining the reliability of our systems.
- You will be a part of an international Scrum team, with which you create quality services for DKV's customers, create efficient processes and collaborate with other teams in the department to solve business and technical requirements. You can expect a fast-growing infrastructure that is highly available and scalable.
- Take responsibility - You will be responsible for running various customer-facing web applications for your team in our cloud & Linux-based landscape. This includes but is not limited to creating and analyzing meaningful alerts, dashboards, logs, etc. to know and ensure the health of the services.
- Trendsetter - Not only the modernization and optimization of the existing system landscape (resilience, monitoring, log management, etc.) are in your responsibility, but also the testing and establishment of new tools as well as the associated processes in our ranks.
- Varied tasks - Design, implementation, deployment, and monitoring of configuration standards as well as further development of the continuous build, integration and release infrastructure are part of your tasks.
Designing and porting our applications and delivery processes to our cloud environment are also part of your new tasks.
- Tech stack - Angular, Spring Boot, Java, Terraform, Loki, Grafana, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Azure DevOps, PostgreSQL, Ansible etc. are part of our tech stack. With these and other tools, you minimize errors through automation and thus contribute to customer satisfaction.