We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to fill the role of right hand to the Managing Directors at REMOBIS and the other Refund entities. A special focus will be on professionalizing our on and off-line media and marketing. As our spider in the web you will play a crucial role in facilitating effective internal and external communication.
- Coordinate internal and external communication for REMOBIS and other entities.
- Represent Managing Directors and make decisions on their behalf when appropriate.
- Set up and own social media communication for the refund entities in coordination with DKV Group Communication.
- Advise, prepare and own on-and offline communication ‘outings’ with latest insights, in line with DKV Group Communication.
General Office Management:
- Prepare presentations, reports, and documentation in a timely manner.
- Drive Office Management related projects.
Managing Working Relationships:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, experts, employees, and authorities.
- Stay up-to-date with all DKV Mobility and Refund functions.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Refund business as a whole.
- Undertake any relevant task or duty in line with the job requirements.